Little Red Riding Hood
Go on i dare you.
Cute posts please.
Blessed with a somerset farmer accent. Studying Music, Theatre, Philosophy of Religion, German, and Ethics.
Vegan. Clarinetist.Opera Singer. Pianist.
Training with the Royal Academy of Dance & Imperial Society of the Teaching of Dance in Ballet, Tap, Modern, Jazz, Contemporary and Lyrical dance.
I somehow manage to be cold and sunburnt at the same time.
I love looking back through old photos and have covered my room in memories.
I feel the need to update every social account with how excited i am for this week!!!! :D :D :D
Tumblr i’m afraid you are included - My week as follows;
- Monday - Going to see Tap Factory at the Bristol Hippodrome with my best friend
- Tuesday - Contemporary dance class for Yorke Dance Project
- Wednesday - Vocal lesson with Basira Ward- Davies Contemporary dance rehearsal with Yorke Dance Project
- Thursday - Travelling up to London after school yayayay
- Friday - First University Open day at Guildhall School of Music and Drama - Looking at a Vocal and Opera Studies course THEN MY WEST END DEBUT!!! Performing with YDP at Sadlers Wells
- Saturday - Morning Ballet class - Exam Prep time again Shopping to buy an outfit for the Star Awards ( Totally forgot to update you guys but i’m nominated for my performance as Johanna - Sweeney Todd in the following categories: Best Female Singer, Best Supporting Actress and Best Young Female Performer) Then It’s my Male best friends 18th house party
BOY am i gonna collapse Sunday
Don’t wish death on your enemies. Wish geese on them. Wish thousands of geese into their life. Geese in their yard. Geese in their car. Geese in their workplace. Geese in their bed. Tiny geese in their hair. Geese in their food. JPEGs of angry geese overtaking their computer. Turn their whole family into geese. Awful hissy mean geese everywhere. A fate worse than death.